What people are saying:
- I had an enthusiastic child bursting at the seams to keep her business going and head to the markets again as soon as possible. What a sensational conclusion to school holidays.
- The Coogee Care Centre kids learnt so much participating in the 8 week period. The once a week hour long session flew past and the kids are left buzzing with ideas and plans for their projects. I think Club Kidpreneur has been a really positive influence on the senior kids, giving them a creative outlet and also inspiring different ways of thinking in regards to career choices and how the world of business works. I would highly recommend this experience for anyone who looks after children in this age group.
- This was a wonderful experience for our students. All of our participants have the learning difficulty Dyslexia. Dyslexia is often associated with a tendancy and gift for Business and Entrepreneurial skills so this was most valuable for our kids and have provided them with valuable skills, insight and inspiration for their future.
- I’ve accomplished my goal. Today was the best and
funnest school day I have ever had, ever!
- My son met Alex through the Club Kidpreneur Ready-Set-Go program mid-2011. At the time Aaron was suffering from severe depression and an extremely low self-esteem. The amount of support and valuable life and business skills he has learnt are immeasurable. Aaron was unable to speak in public, but 6 months on he is now representing his school and able to speak to large audiences. He has had a complete transformation with a very strong business interest and a much better self-esteem.