How it Works
STEP 1: Order Your Business Kits
Each Business Kit includes:
- 3x Business in a Backpacks with resources for interactive learning activities for each of the 12 program modules.
- 3x Curtis the Kidpreneur novels (Literacy Pack available)
- Shared group resources to build the business itself
- A $40 Cleverpatch gift card to source product materials.
STEP 2: Complete the Ready-Set-Go Curriculum
The program is flexible and can be completed in 12-36 hours across as little as 4 intensive days or up to multiple school terms.
Ready Set Go is mapped to National Curriculum outcomes across multiple learning areas as well as all General Capabilities.
Teaching resources include:
- CK Challenge Handbook
- Ready Set Go lesson plans
- Ready Set Go module videos
- Supplementary module resources
- Curtis the Kidpreneur Literacy Pack
STEP 3: Hold a Market Day
Some examples of market stall locations are:
- Community farmers markets or craft markets
- Rotary markets
- Community events where stall space is available
- Pop-up space at a shopping mall
- School fetes or other school events
Kidpreneurs can advertise their market stall on the Club Kidpreneur website here.
STEP 4: Donate Profits to a Worthy Cause
All remaining profit is donated to a worthy cause of the kidpreneur’s choice. Valid causes include: school fundraising, charities, sister schools, local community causes etc.